3D TECHNICAL TRAINING PROGRAM (with attractive monthly salary)
PLAY, GROW and WIN
To be a part of Virtuos means to be a creator and aim at excellence.
At Virtuos, we harness the latest technologies to make video games better and more immersive than ever before. That is why we pride ourselves on constantly pushing the boundaries of possibility since our founding in 2004.
Virtuosi are a team of experts – people who have come together to share their mutual passion for producing high-quality games. People who share the same enthusiasm for exploring new ideas and the constant drive to excel in their field. People who believe in earning success through dedication.
As a group, Virtuos has become a recognized leader in its field, has been growing faster than its peers in recent years, and is pursuing an aggressive global expansion strategy. To this end, we are seeking 3D Technical Trainees who can join our team and help pave the way toward our new goals.
About the program:
- Training duration: 4 months.
- Expected starting time: 2024
- Attractive salary package increased according to each period.
After finishing (or even during the training), students who meet company requirements can shorten their training period and will be invited to work immediately as a Junior Technical Supervisor at Glass Egg.
- Final-year university students (who will graduate within 2024 and can arrange time to join 8-hour training daily) or fresh graduates with a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Ability to use at least 1 of the programming languages: C, C++, C#, or Python from average to good level.
- Passionate in 3D and have career goal to work in the game industry
- Knowledge about 3D Engine (Unreal, Unity) is a plus.
- Would love to join the training and work at Glass Egg in the future
Kindly send your CV + academic transcript to [email protected]
For more information, please contact our Casting team directly via email [email protected] or phone number 028.3943.1389 – EXT: 319 (Ms. Trang/ Ms. Lan)