GLASS EGG is searching for talented people to join on our new adventures.
Send us your CV via [email protected]
Job contentWork Location: Ho Chi Minh
Job Level: Experienced ((3 years/ Non-Manager)
Position Type: Full Time
Job Category: IT – Hardware/IT - Software/Developer
Preferred Language: English
• Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining
• Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications and digital media.
• Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
• Directing or performing Website updates.
• Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
• Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
• Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
• Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
• Identifying problems uncovered by user feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
• Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
• Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
Required background• Bachelor degree in Web development or related field, or relevant experience.Share to Facebook
• Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
• Proficient in My SQL.
• Dedicated team player.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
• Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
• Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
• High degree of independent judgment.
• Able to solve complex problems.
2D Concept Artist
Job content· You will be producing high- quality 2D assets (concept art, illustrations, textures…) in our game projects.
· You are responsible for performing graphical works assigned by Supervisor.
· You might be required to support our 3D production team if needed.
Required background· Proficiency using Adobe Photoshop or equivalent 2D painting software.Share to Facebook
· The strong sense of form, shape, structure, and silhouette in regards to illustration and environmental design.
· Outstanding graphic design skills; strong drawing and painting background.
· Self-motivation, good communication skills, and a great team-player attitude.
· A passion for video games, animation movies, Sci-Fi… will be a +
· Ability to work independently or in a team.
· Ability to work with a tight schedule.
· Effective communication in English is a plus. Vietnamese is a must
Junior Project Manager (for Mobile games)
Job contentDepartment: Mobile game
• Managing the lifecycle of native apps and the publishing in 3rd-party distribution channels such as the Apple App Store and Google Play.
• Coordinating all necessary assets, materials and resources from internal departments, 3rd party developers and other resources.
• Work closely with development, production and design teams to conceptualize, define, design, and manage features and functionality that support the overall strategic vision of the product.
• Use project management tools, production methodologies, and leadership level dialogue to maintain tight schedules and high standards of quality.
• Provide comments/feedback and BUG test.
• Oversee, coordinate, track and manage the activities of the team to ensure that project goals are completed on time.
• Reporting on project progress to the management, escalating issues in a timely fashion.
• Support in planning Marketing campaign, manage fan page.
Required background• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with a diverse set of stakeholders and project team members (UX designers, engineers, managers, game developers).Share to Facebook
• Demonstrated ability to self-prioritize and execute with minimal supervision, while also leading by example.
• Good understanding of technology or game development cycle is required.
• Experience with managing launch & promotion in App Store/ Google Play would be an advantage.
• Experience leading external teams, both local and overseas.
• Good communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
Job contentPosition Type: Full Time
Job Type: Experienced
• Provide help-desk support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction
• Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT help-desk
• Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local workstation
• Document internal procedures
• Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
• Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses
• Report issues to the Manager for escalation
• Assist and maintenance System server, Internet connection more stable
• Assist implementing and monitoring AD server, mail server, DHCP, DNS, Files server, Printer, …
• Managing Camera, Access card system,
Required background• Experience in computer hardware, software, local network…Share to Facebook
• Experience in Domain controller, MAC OS, and mobile device.
• Experience in graphic design software: Autodesk 3DS MAX, MAYA (install, error fixing…)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or related field
• 2 years of relevant technical experience
- [TUYỂN GẤP] Realistic Texture Trainees
3D Tech Trainee (có lương)
Job contentChương trình 3D Technical Training và quyền lợi cho sinh viên:
- Sinh viên sẽ tham gia chương trình đào tạo nội bộ của công ty Glass Egg tối đa 6 tháng. Trong thời gian học việc, sinh viên được nhận lương và mức lương tăng theo từng giai đoạn đào tạo.
- Sau khi kết thúc hoặc trong quá trình đào tạo, sinh viên đạt yêu cầu sẽ được Công ty đề xuất
rút ngắn thời gian đào tạo và mời làm việc ngay với vị trí 3D Technical Support và được nhận một khoản tiền thưởng khi đồng ý gia nhập Glass Egg.
Required backgroundĐối tượng:Share to Facebook
- Sinh viên năm cuối hoặc sinh viên mới tốt nghiệp ngành Khoa học máy tính hoặc Công nghệ
- Đam mê & định hướng phát triển nghề nghiệp trong lĩnh vực đồ họa game
- Mong muốn tham gia đào tạo và làm việc tại Glass Egg với vị trí 3D technical support hoặc 3D technical supervisor trong tương lai.
Vui lòng liên hệ trực tiếp bộ phận tuyển dụng Ms. Ngân hoặc Ms. Trang qua email
[email protected] hoặc số điện thoại 028.3943.1389
3D Trainee (có trợ cấp)
Job contentGlass Egg tiếp tục khai giảng khoá training (Vehicle/ Environment) dành cho những bạn trẻ đam mê ngành Đồ họa 3D Game
Dự kiến khai giảng: tháng 08/2018
Thời lượng đào tạo: 5 tháng (3 tiếng/ buổi, từ thứ Hai đến thứ Sáu)
Required backgroundYêu cầu:Share to Facebook
-Kỹ năng Photoshop
-Kỹ năng Modeling, UV, Texture sử dụng 3DS Max/ Maya
Quyền lợi cho học viên:
- Đào tạo miễn phí, có trợ cấp hàng tháng, không cam kết ràng buộc hay bồi thường học phí.
- Trau dồi kiến thức công nghệ và kỹ năng sử dụng phần mềm hiện đại nhất mà GE đang áp dụng trong sản xuất.
- Cơ hội được trở thành nhân viên chính thức tại GE sau khoá học.
Hãy gửi thông tin của bạn đến chúng tôi tại: [email protected] để được sắp xếp tham gia làm test.
Nếu file quá nặng, không thể gửi qua email, vui lòng gửi link download đến [email protected] hoặc liên hệ trực tiếp để được hỗ trợ.
3D Artist (luôn luôn tuyển)
Job contentThiết kế các sản phẩm 3D chất lượng cao trong game như: môi trường, đồ vật, track, nhân vật…
Required background- Bạn đam mê gameShare to Facebook
- Tư duy thẩm mỹ tốt
- Sử dụng thành thạo 3DS max/ Maya và Photoshop
- Có kiến thức về Zbrush hoặc những phần mềm khác trong lãnh vực game 3D
- Kinh nghiệm làm Họa sỹ 3D cho game từ 2-3 năm là một lợi thế
Job contentDepartment: Game production
Reporting line: Head of Production
Job levels: Junior & Senior
In this role, you will work closely with teams of Art/Tech and Artist to deliver high quality art production. Primary responsibilities included managing a project across multiple game team disciplines as well as communicate on daily basis with international clients, such as Microsoft, SONY, EA,...
Key to this role is the ability to inspire and motivate team members, to reduce risks and increase predictability, and to manage multiple projects end-to-end. In order to succeed, you will need to continually evolve, document, drive and sometimes create new processes needed to create next-gen games. Attention to detail, self-motivation, flexibility, and an ability to connect with the team are a must.
What you can expect to do as a Producer at Glass Egg:
· Tight and clear communication with International Clients and Internal Teams (Art, Tech managers and artists) on daily basis.
· Good planning skill and managing skill to meet the deadlines.
· Quick decision making and solving problem ability.
· Understand production process.
· Foresee any risks might happen during production.
· Be creative and flexible in order to run project(s) on time with expected quality.
· Motivate members to get the team work more efficiently and effectively.
Required background· 2+ years of experience as a Project Manager, Producer or related experience in production, logistic and/ or supply chain.Share to Facebook
. Good planning skill.
· Production/ project management skills
· Proactive. Highly responsible.
· Excellent communication skills (Vietnamese and English), in written and verbal, and good at conflict resolution.
· Hard working and can work under high pressure.
· Experience in working with international clients is a plus.
Job content- Create key frame animation for 3D game assets following style guide from client’s requirement.
- Ensure producing animation within the time frame and meeting the desired quality bar.
- Good created high-quality rigging and Skinning for in-game character models.
Required background- 1-2 years of experience as an animator.Share to Facebook
- Knowledge of Rigging/Skinning in Maya.
- Expert in principles of animation.
- Experience in Mocap (HumanIK and MotionBuilder) is a plus.
- Open to feedback and instruction, ready for any changes.
- Self-motivated, stay up to date with the latest technology.
- Passion in games production.
- Good team-work skill.
- Proficient in English and Vietnamese languages
Job contentReport to: CTO
• Partner with Art Director, Art Lead to set up and maintain the workflow for projects.
• Build the tech checklist for projects.
• Develop tools/shaders to support and speed-up production process.
• Communicate with clients about technical requirements of the projects.
• Partner with Art Director, Art Lead and Artists to figure out issues and find out the solutions.
• Train artists about projects’ requirements, workflow, working tools if required.
• Assure all 3D assets reaching tech requirements before delivering to clients.
• Investigate and implement new techniques.
Required background1. KnowledgeShare to Facebook
• Ability to program in: Python/Maxscript on 3DS Max; Python/Mel on Maya (or other programming languages).
• Good knowledge and 2-year experience in any 3D software (3DS Max and/or Maya) is a plus.
• Deep understanding of Modeling, Unwrapping, and Texturing.
Rigging or Animating is a plus.
• Knowledge of Photoshop.
• Knowledge about one of this software is a plus: Vray, Substances, Quixel Suite, Unity, UnrealEngine, ZBrush, Mudbox.
• Ability to write hardware shaders is a plus (by HLSL, CGFX, GLSL, ShaderFX,..)
• Knowledge of Python, C#, dotNET, 3dsMax API, Maya API is a plus.
• Knowledge of computer graphic and 3D Math is a plus.
• Programming skill. Ability to program with Python will be an advantage.
• Communication skill.
• Organizational skill.
• Project management skill.
• Ability to work with minimum supervision
• Ability to think creatively to resolve technical challenges and limitations
• Proficient in English and Vietnamese languages
Character Artist (All Levels)
Job contentReport to: Lead Character Artist
Glass Egg is looking for Character Artists of all levels.
This is an incredible opportunity to unleash your imagination and passion for creating 3D characters and assets.
- Creating high-quality art assets proficiently in Maya, Photoshop, Zbrush, Substance Painter, and Marvelous Designer.
- Producing clean topology for a real-time graphics engine.
- Generating proficient UV Mapping and planning texture layouts.
- Working closely with Lead Character Artist to create and maintain the highest quality assets, and ensure that the aesthetic goals and technical requirements are met.
- Self-motivation, good communications skills, and a great team-player attitude.
Required backgroundRequirements:Share to Facebook
- Excellent understanding of anatomy, form, shape, and silhouette.
- Eye for light, shade, color, and detail in creating texture.
- Ability to work in any style (hyper-realistic, stylized, human, creatures, hard-surface or organic)
- Be comfortable to receive constructive, creative feedback across art disciplines.
- Strong eye for details when it comes to translating a concept into production-ready 3D models.
- Strong understanding of current modeling workflow and technology.
- Proficient in English and Vietnamese languages.
- Traditional drawing, painting, and sculpting skills are highly valued.
- Knowledge of Rigging, and Animation.
- Experience with real-time render engines (Marmoset Toolbag, CryEngine, Unreal, Unity, in-house engines, etc.)
How to apply:
All applications MUST contain a portfolio of work. Following these advices when submitting a portfolio.
- A link to your online portfolio: Artstation or personal website.
- A PDF that contains all the work you want to show us.
- Finished characters in real-time render are more valuable to us.
- A PDF of your resume and cover letter is a plus.
Character Cloth Artist
Job contentReport to: Lead Character Artist
We are currently seeking a talented Character Cloth Artist to join our character team.
This position will be required to create complex cloth simulations for high-end photo-realistic characters. Your strong understanding of physical movement and the effect of natural environmental forces, ensure your simulations hit the creative brief.
- Working closely with character artists to create photo-realistic cloth for our characters.
- Review your work with lead character artist, ensuring it meets artistic and technical direction of the project.
- May be asked to design clothing for our characters.
Required backgroundRequirements:Share to Facebook
- Extensive knowledge of Marvelous Designer.
- Strong understanding of physical movement.
- A good knowledge of different types of clothing fabric.
- Be able to read sewing patterns.
- Deliver dynamic cloth simulations for our characters from a concept.
- Have an eye for detail, scales, and forms.
- Proficient in English and Vietnamese languages.
- Ability to draw and sketch are highly valued but not required.
- Knowledge of modeling, rigging, texturing, and animation is a plus.
- Be familiar with Retopology and UV Unwrapping techniques
- Artistic and Fashion interests.