GLASS EGG is searching for talented people to join on our new adventures.
Send us your CV via email@example.com
Job contentThời lượng đào tạo nội bộ: 05 tháng, bắt đầu từ 15/05/2019
Là một hoạ sĩ texture của bộ phận sản xuất 3D tại Glass Egg, bạn sẽ có khả năng tham gia vào tất cả những dự án của công ty.
Tham gia lớp đào tạo này, không những bạn sẽ được đào tạo chuyên sâu về kỹ năng tả chất liệu phong cách tả thực mà còn được đào tạo thêm về modelling.
Required backgroundYêu cầu:Share to Facebook
- 2-3 năm kinh nghiệm sử dụng Photoshop
- Biết Max hoặc maya là một lợi thế để phát triển nghề nghiệp mảng 3D, nếu chưa biết sẽ được đào tạo
- Ưu tiên ứng viên chuyên ngành mỹ thuật hoặc các ngành có liên quan.
Cách ứng tuyển
Gửi portfolio tới firstname.lastname@example.org trong đó bắt buộc phải có kèm theo ít nhất 1 sản phẩm hoặc bài vẽ tay đã làm trong quá trình học tập hay làm việc
Motion graphic Designer
Assist in all design delivery for Marketing & Business Department’s needs. Provide helps for
Casting & Culture Department
Assist in generating creative ideas, making short animated videos for marketing purposes.
Excellent English is a must
Have at least 1 year experience in the relevant field
Good use of Adobe After Effect, Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator,…
Ability to create video graphics, short animation film,…
Knowledge and experience in printing is a PLUS
Good understanding of typography, colors, and design layout.
Proactive and creative
Ability work independently and good team-player
Motion Graphic Intern
Job content- Assist in all design delivery for Marketing & Business Department’s needs.
- Provide help for Casting & Culture Department
- Assist in making wire-frames, mock-ups and design to create material for marketing purpose
Required background- Basic English is a mustShare to Facebook
- Final year student in Design/ Art major
- Ability to use Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effect & Adobe Premiere
- Ability to create video graphic and animated banners as requested
- Good understanding of typography, colors, and layout.
- Knowledge and experience in printing is a PLUS - Proactive and creative
- Ability work independently and good team-player
- Be available for full time internship: 3 or 6 months
Unity Developer Intern
Job contentYou will be joining our mobile game studio to develop 2D casual games for iOS and Android.
Required background- Major in computer science or equivalentShare to Facebook
- Must have experience with Unity (personal project or school project)
- Basic communication in English
Job content- Mainly in charge of planning & execution for Corporate Events such as Wall of Honor Ceremony, Gala Dinner, Year End Party, Team Building, Company Outing as well as In-office Events such as Christmas, Halloween, Snack Day, Book Day for about 300 – 400 pax, by delivering Annual Plan, Monthly Plan, Project Proposal, Budget Estimation, Detailed Scripts and Break-down Task List for all events.
- In charge of dealing with all suppliers for events, including price & benefit negotiation, contracts revision, payments request and process, as well as overall executing on-event tasks.
- Following Corporate culture as well as Supervisor’s guidelines and requirements and report to Direct Supervisor/Culture & Morale Manager.
Required backgroundExperience in organizing events is preferableShare to Facebook
- Proactive is a must
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong at communication and visual is a plus.
- Basic English
3D Art Lead (Expat only)
Job contentLocation: Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam
- Update art teams the latest next gen Hi-End quality orientation on Environment, or props/assets for 3D games.
- Define the quality benchmark for Hi-End 3D game outsourcing projects in terms of art.
- Help production department to expand the team specializing in Environment, or Props/Assets with Hi-End quality in terms of art by training and orientating for artists to reach that quality.
Required background- Deep understanding about next-gen games.Share to Facebook
- Be able to create the products at Hi-End quality as mentioned above.
- Ability to orientate and transmit information to train our artists so that they can achieve the quality of Next Gen products.
- Experiencing in shipping AAA tittles, mostly realistic games.
- Master in 3D Max and/or Maya.
- Experience in Zbrush and Substance Painter or any other major CG art software.
- Experience with 3D art pipelines.
- Be able to evaluate/define quality benchmark for all the works
- Experience in game art, including background creating or objects/ assets/ environment.
- Have strong passion for video game
- Have more than 5 year experience as an Art Leader or senior 3D Artist in video game companies.
- English communication is a must.
***Two options are available for this position:
1. Short term (at least 06 months):
• Having solid knowledge of next-gen 3D game altogether with great experience of setting and evaluating international benchmark.
• Providing mentoring and coaching staffs to reach to a higher art standard.
2. Long term:
• Focusing closely on ensuring efficient and effective production workflow at a high quality standard.
• Having the ability to meet tight deadline and follow direction and schedules.
Benefits and Salary package: negotiable
2D Animation Artist
Job contentYou will be a member of our Product Company which develops and publishes mobile games on iOS, Android platforms with Unity 3D game engine
Required backgroundRequirementsShare to Facebook
• A portfolio where you demonstrate a good sense of weight and timing in your animations, and an understanding of animation techniques
• Minimum 1 year of experience working as an animator in video games or a related industry
• Proficient with Unity Engine, with the ability to export/import, set up the animation state machine with devs, and troubleshoot issues
• Experience with mobile games (iOS/Android)
• Experience with Bone-Based 2D Animation systems (Spine* or Anima2D)
• Generalist mindset
• Self-driven and motivated
• English (in written and verbal form)
• Ability to work in Ho Chi Minh City, on-site with us
*Preference for Spine
3D Animation artist
Job content- You will work with Lead animator, Art Director, Technical Manager and other artists to produce company’s outsourcing projects: setting up characters, creating joints, setting weight, rigging….
Required background- Good use of software Maya 3DShare to Facebook
- Basic knowledge of 3Ds MAX, and experiences in 3Ds Max’s Biped system is a plus.
- Experience in animation (key frame)
- Passion in 3D games is a plus
- Ability to work independently and work in multiple team
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Effective communication in English is a plus
Job content• Create high-quality concepts of hard-surfaces (buildings, vehicles, weapons, mechanisms, industrial elements, etc)
• Attending reviews, taking feedback and iterating on concepts if needed
• Collaborate closely with Concept Lead, Art Manager/Director, 2D and 3D team to establish good direction for hard-surface designs, review assets, achieve consistent style at a high quality output and getting artistic direction as well as support from them.
Required background• Experience in game industry or equivalent.Share to Facebook
• Average hard-surface concept design skills with different workflows: sketches, photos-bashing, 3D-based, etc.
• Have a good understanding of design: forms, shapes, composition, perspective, color, lighting, material expression, etc.
• Proficiency using design software: Photoshop/Painter, and have basic skills on 3D software for blocking base mesh, detailing and simply rendering.
• Passionate about video games, animation, comics, etc. (Realistic and cyber-punk is a plus)
• Ability to work independently or in a team.
• Ability to work with a tight schedule, open-minded for feedback.
• Self-motivation, good communication skills, and a great team-player attitude.
• Opportunity to work on AAA game projects
• Entertainment Design training
• 3D basic training (Modelling, Rendering, Texture, etc.)
• Annual company trips
• Premium healthcare
Job contentDepartment: Game production
Reporting line: Head of Production
Job levels: Junior & Senior
In this role, you will work closely with teams of Art/Tech and Artist to deliver high quality art production. Primary responsibilities included managing a project across multiple game team disciplines as well as communicate on daily basis with international clients, such as Microsoft, SONY, EA,...
Key to this role is the ability to inspire and motivate team members, to reduce risks and increase predictability, and to manage multiple projects end-to-end. In order to succeed, you will need to continually evolve, document, drive and sometimes create new processes needed to create next-gen games. Attention to detail, self-motivation, flexibility, and an ability to connect with the team are a must.
What you can expect to do as a Producer at Glass Egg:
· Tight and clear communication with International Clients and Internal Teams (Art, Tech managers and artists) on daily basis.
· Good planning skill and managing skill to meet the deadlines.
· Quick decision making and solving problem ability.
· Understand production process.
· Foresee any risks might happen during production.
· Be creative and flexible in order to run project(s) on time with expected quality.
· Motivate members to get the team work more efficiently and effectively.
Required background· 2+ years of experience as a Project Manager, Producer or related experience in production, logistic and/ or supply chain.Share to Facebook
. Good planning skill.
· Production/ project management skills
· Proactive. Highly responsible.
· Excellent communication skills (Vietnamese and English), in written and verbal, and good at conflict resolution.
· Hard working and can work under high pressure.
· Experience in working with international clients is a plus.
3D Tech Trainee (có lương)
Job contentChương trình 3D Technical Training và quyền lợi cho sinh viên:
- Sinh viên sẽ tham gia chương trình đào tạo nội bộ của công ty Glass Egg tối đa 6 tháng. Trong thời gian học việc, sinh viên được nhận lương và mức lương tăng theo từng giai đoạn đào tạo.
- Sau khi kết thúc hoặc trong quá trình đào tạo, sinh viên đạt yêu cầu sẽ được Công ty đề xuất
rút ngắn thời gian đào tạo và mời làm việc ngay với vị trí 3D Technical Support/ Junior Supervisor và được nhận một khoản tiền thưởng khi đồng ý gia nhập Glass Egg.
Required backgroundĐối tượng:Share to Facebook
- Sinh viên năm cuối hoặc sinh viên mới tốt nghiệp ngành Khoa học máy tính hoặc Công nghệ
- Đam mê & định hướng phát triển nghề nghiệp trong lĩnh vực đồ họa game
- Mong muốn tham gia đào tạo và làm việc tại Glass Egg với vị trí 3D technical support hoặc 3D technical supervisor trong tương lai.
Vui lòng liên hệ trực tiếp bộ phận tuyển dụng qua email
email@example.com hoặc số điện thoại 028.3943.1389
3D Artist (luôn luôn tuyển)
Job contentThiết kế các sản phẩm 3D chất lượng cao trong game như: môi trường, đồ vật, track, nhân vật…
Required background- Bạn đam mê gameShare to Facebook
- Tư duy thẩm mỹ tốt
- Sử dụng thành thạo 3DS max/ Maya và Photoshop
- Có kiến thức về Zbrush hoặc những phần mềm khác trong lãnh vực game 3D
- Kinh nghiệm làm Họa sỹ 3D cho game từ 2-3 năm là một lợi thế
Job content- Create key frame animation for 3D game assets following style guide from client’s requirement.
- Ensure producing animation within the time frame and meeting the desired quality bar.
- Good created high-quality rigging and Skinning for in-game character models.
Required background- 1-2 years of experience as an animator.Share to Facebook
- Knowledge of Rigging/Skinning in Maya.
- Expert in principles of animation.
- Experience in Mocap (HumanIK and MotionBuilder) is a plus.
- Open to feedback and instruction, ready for any changes.
- Self-motivated, stay up to date with the latest technology.
- Passion in games production.
- Good team-work skill.
- Proficient in English and Vietnamese languages
Job contentReport to: CTO
• Partner with Art Director, Art Lead to set up and maintain the workflow for projects.
• Build the tech checklist for projects.
• Develop tools/shaders to support and speed-up production process.
• Communicate with clients about technical requirements of the projects.
• Partner with Art Director, Art Lead and Artists to figure out issues and find out the solutions.
• Train artists about projects’ requirements, workflow, working tools if required.
• Assure all 3D assets reaching tech requirements before delivering to clients.
• Investigate and implement new techniques.
Required background1. KnowledgeShare to Facebook
• Ability to program in: Python/Maxscript on 3DS Max; Python/Mel on Maya (or other programming languages).
• Good knowledge and 2-year experience in any 3D software (3DS Max and/or Maya) is a plus.
• Deep understanding of Modeling, Unwrapping, and Texturing.
Rigging or Animating is a plus.
• Knowledge of Photoshop.
• Knowledge about one of this software is a plus: Vray, Substances, Quixel Suite, Unity, UnrealEngine, ZBrush, Mudbox.
• Ability to write hardware shaders is a plus (by HLSL, CGFX, GLSL, ShaderFX,..)
• Knowledge of Python, C#, dotNET, 3dsMax API, Maya API is a plus.
• Knowledge of computer graphic and 3D Math is a plus.
• Programming skill. Ability to program with Python will be an advantage.
• Communication skill.
• Organizational skill.
• Project management skill.
• Ability to work with minimum supervision
• Ability to think creatively to resolve technical challenges and limitations
• Proficient in English and Vietnamese languages
Character Artist (Senior Level)
Job contentReport to: Lead Character Artist
Glass Egg is looking for Character Artists.
This is an incredible opportunity to unleash your imagination and passion for creating 3D characters and assets.
- Creating high-quality art assets proficiently in Maya, Photoshop, Zbrush, Substance Painter, and Marvelous Designer.
- Producing clean topology for a real-time graphics engine.
- Generating proficient UV Mapping and planning texture layouts.
- Working closely with Lead Character Artist to create and maintain the highest quality assets, and ensure that the aesthetic goals and technical requirements are met.
- Self-motivation, good communications skills, and a great team-player attitude.
Required backgroundRequirements:Share to Facebook
- Excellent understanding of anatomy, form, shape, and silhouette.
- Eye for light, shade, color, and detail in creating texture.
- Ability to work in any style (hyper-realistic, stylized, human, creatures, hard-surface or organic)
- Be comfortable to receive constructive, creative feedback across art disciplines.
- Strong eye for details when it comes to translating a concept into production-ready 3D models.
- Strong understanding of current modeling workflow and technology.
- Proficient in English and Vietnamese languages.
- Traditional drawing, painting, and sculpting skills are highly valued.
- Knowledge of Rigging, and Animation.
- Experience with real-time render engines (Marmoset Toolbag, CryEngine, Unreal, Unity, in-house engines, etc.)
How to apply:
All applications MUST contain a portfolio of work. Following these advices when submitting a portfolio.
- A link to your online portfolio: Artstation or personal website.
- A PDF that contains all the work you want to show us.
- Finished characters in real-time render are more valuable to us.
- A PDF of your resume and cover letter is a plus.
Character Cloth Artist
Job contentReport to: Lead Character Artist
We are currently seeking a talented Character Cloth Artist to join our character team.
This position will be required to create complex cloth simulations for high-end photo-realistic characters. Your strong understanding of physical movement and the effect of natural environmental forces, ensure your simulations hit the creative brief.
- Working closely with character artists to create photo-realistic cloth for our characters.
- Review your work with lead character artist, ensuring it meets artistic and technical direction of the project.
- May be asked to design clothing for our characters.
Required backgroundRequirements:Share to Facebook
- Extensive knowledge of Marvelous Designer.
- Strong understanding of physical movement.
- A good knowledge of different types of clothing fabric.
- Be able to read sewing patterns.
- Deliver dynamic cloth simulations for our characters from a concept.
- Have an eye for detail, scales, and forms.
- Proficient in English and Vietnamese languages.
- Ability to draw and sketch are highly valued but not required.
- Knowledge of modeling, rigging, texturing, and animation is a plus.
- Be familiar with Retopology and UV Unwrapping techniques
- Artistic and Fashion interests.