GLASS EGG is searching for talented people to join on our new adventures.
Send us your CV via firstname.lastname@example.org
Job contentChương trình đào tạo nội bộ có trợ cấp, dự kiến khai giảng 9/2019.
Tổng thời gian đào tạo dự kiến: 5.5 tháng
Required backgroundYêu cầu ứng tuyển bắt buộc:Share to Facebook
- Kinh nghiệm sử dụng phần mềm 3D như Maya hoặc 3Ds Max
- Sử dụng tốt photoshop
-Ứng viên có nền tảng mỹ thuật, đồ hoạ
-Ứng viên có kiến thức về anatomy
-Ứng viên đã từng đảm nhiệm vị trí 2D game artist
Cách thức ứng tuyển: gửi email về email@example.com, bao gồm:
- CV trong đó nêu rõ quá trình học tập và làm việc nếu có
Job contentYou will actively design and develop a visual appearance (both online and offline) for our marketing campaigns. Your task will be to design online media and offline materials for our website, newsletters, marketing collaterals, magazines and visuals for campaigns and events.
You will work on a variety of products, including portfolio, brochures, websites, posters, marketing materials (in Appstore/ Google Play artworks), etc.
• Provide supports/ assist the other departments to come up with creative solutions on various channels in social media, marketing campaigns, internal or external events (booth designs, goodies, etc.)
• Prepare work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
• Plan concept by studying information and materials.
• Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, etc.)
• Think creatively to produce new ideas, concepts and developing interactive designs
• Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
• Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, font style and size
NOTE: You will work in Marketing Department and report directly to COO
Required background• Good English is a mustShare to Facebook
• Openness to new impulses and ideas, always catch up with new design trends and techniques
• Degree in Design or equivalent
• 1-2 year experience on the design industry, in-house working experience is a plus.
• Marketing or commercial knowledge is a plus.
• Competent and confident in using Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Understanding of typography, colors, and layout and design trends.
• Proactive, collaborative and creative
• Passionate and detail-oriented in what you design
• Good communication skill, ability to work independently and a good team-player
What we offer:
• Integration into a highly skilled, proactive, successful and driven team
• A versatile and responsible role
• An enjoyable working environment
• Opportunities to work on the UX/UI Design for web and mobile, online and offline marketing, apart from designing for marketing campaigns
• Working closely with Head of Product Design and Marketing Team to deliver great graphic materials
Job contentThời lượng đào tạo nội bộ: 05 tháng, bắt đầu từ 15/05/2019
Là một hoạ sĩ texture của bộ phận sản xuất 3D tại Glass Egg, bạn sẽ có khả năng tham gia vào tất cả những dự án của công ty.
Tham gia lớp đào tạo này, không những bạn sẽ được đào tạo chuyên sâu về kỹ năng tả chất liệu phong cách tả thực mà còn được đào tạo thêm về modelling.
Required backgroundYêu cầu:Share to Facebook
- 2-3 năm kinh nghiệm sử dụng Photoshop
- Biết Max hoặc maya là một lợi thế để phát triển nghề nghiệp mảng 3D, nếu chưa biết sẽ được đào tạo
- Ưu tiên ứng viên chuyên ngành mỹ thuật hoặc các ngành có liên quan.
Cách ứng tuyển
Gửi portfolio tới firstname.lastname@example.org trong đó bắt buộc phải có kèm theo ít nhất 1 sản phẩm hoặc bài vẽ tay đã làm trong quá trình học tập hay làm việc
3D Art Lead (Expat only)
Job contentLocation: Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam
- Update art teams the latest next gen Hi-End quality orientation on Environment, or props/assets for 3D games.
- Define the quality benchmark for Hi-End 3D game outsourcing projects in terms of art.
- Help production department to expand the team specializing in Environment, or Props/Assets with Hi-End quality in terms of art by training and orientating for artists to reach that quality.
Required background- Deep understanding about next-gen games.Share to Facebook
- Be able to create the products at Hi-End quality as mentioned above.
- Ability to orientate and transmit information to train our artists so that they can achieve the quality of Next Gen products.
- Experiencing in shipping AAA tittles, mostly realistic games.
- Master in 3D Max and/or Maya.
- Experience in Zbrush and Substance Painter or any other major CG art software.
- Experience with 3D art pipelines.
- Be able to evaluate/define quality benchmark for all the works
- Experience in game art, including background creating or objects/ assets/ environment.
- Have strong passion for video game
- Have more than 5 year experience as an Art Leader or senior 3D Artist in video game companies.
- English communication is a must.
***Two options are available for this position:
1. Short term (at least 06 months):
• Having solid knowledge of next-gen 3D game altogether with great experience of setting and evaluating international benchmark.
• Providing mentoring and coaching staffs to reach to a higher art standard.
2. Long term:
• Focusing closely on ensuring efficient and effective production workflow at a high quality standard.
• Having the ability to meet tight deadline and follow direction and schedules.
Benefits and Salary package: negotiable
2D Animation Artist
Job contentYou will be a member of our Product Company which develops and publishes mobile games on iOS, Android platforms with Unity 3D game engine
Required backgroundRequirementsShare to Facebook
• A portfolio where you demonstrate a good sense of weight and timing in your animations, and an understanding of animation techniques
• Minimum 1 year of experience working as an animator in video games or a related industry
• Proficient with Unity Engine, with the ability to export/import, set up the animation state machine with devs, and troubleshoot issues
• Experience with mobile games (iOS/Android)
• Experience with Bone-Based 2D Animation systems (Spine* or Anima2D)
• Generalist mindset
• Self-driven and motivated
• English (in written and verbal form)
• Ability to work in Ho Chi Minh City, on-site with us
*Preference for Spine
3D Animation artist
Job content- You will work with Lead animator, Art Director, Technical Manager and other artists to produce company’s outsourcing projects: setting up characters, creating joints, setting weight, rigging….
Required background- Good use of software Maya 3DShare to Facebook
- Basic knowledge of 3Ds MAX, and experiences in 3Ds Max’s Biped system is a plus.
- Experience in animation (key frame)
- Passion in 3D games is a plus
- Ability to work independently and work in multiple team
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Effective communication in English is a plus
Job content• Create high-quality concepts of hard-surfaces (buildings, vehicles, weapons, mechanisms, industrial elements, etc)
• Attending reviews, taking feedback and iterating on concepts if needed
• Collaborate closely with Concept Lead, Art Manager/Director, 2D and 3D team to establish good direction for hard-surface designs, review assets, achieve consistent style at a high quality output and getting artistic direction as well as support from them.
Required background• Experience in game industry or equivalent.Share to Facebook
• Average hard-surface concept design skills with different workflows: sketches, photos-bashing, 3D-based, etc.
• Have a good understanding of design: forms, shapes, composition, perspective, color, lighting, material expression, etc.
• Proficiency using design software: Photoshop/Painter, and have basic skills on 3D software for blocking base mesh, detailing and simply rendering.
• Passionate about video games, animation, comics, etc. (Realistic and cyber-punk is a plus)
• Ability to work independently or in a team.
• Ability to work with a tight schedule, open-minded for feedback.
• Self-motivation, good communication skills, and a great team-player attitude.
• Opportunity to work on AAA game projects
• Entertainment Design training
• 3D basic training (Modelling, Rendering, Texture, etc.)
• Annual company trips
• Premium healthcare
Job contentDepartment: Game production
Reporting line: Head of Production
Job levels: Junior & Senior
In this role, you will work closely with teams of Art/Tech and Artist to deliver high quality art production. Primary responsibilities included managing a project across multiple game team disciplines as well as communicate on daily basis with international clients, such as Microsoft, SONY, EA,...
Key to this role is the ability to inspire and motivate team members, to reduce risks and increase predictability, and to manage multiple projects end-to-end. In order to succeed, you will need to continually evolve, document, drive and sometimes create new processes needed to create next-gen games. Attention to detail, self-motivation, flexibility, and an ability to connect with the team are a must.
What you can expect to do as a Producer at Glass Egg:
· Tight and clear communication with International Clients and Internal Teams (Art, Tech managers and artists) on daily basis.
· Good planning skill and managing skill to meet the deadlines.
· Quick decision making and solving problem ability.
· Understand production process.
· Foresee any risks might happen during production.
· Be creative and flexible in order to run project(s) on time with expected quality.
· Motivate members to get the team work more efficiently and effectively.
Required background· At least 2 years of experience as a Project coordinator, or assistant or manager; or related experience in production, logistic and/ or supply chain.Share to Facebook
. Good planning skill.
. Logical thinking
· Production/ project management skills
· Proactive. Highly responsible.
· Excellent communication skills (Vietnamese and English), in written and verbal, and good at conflict resolution.
· Hard working and can work under high pressure.
· Experience in working with international clients is a plus.
3D Artist (luôn luôn tuyển)
Job contentThiết kế các sản phẩm 3D chất lượng cao trong game như: môi trường, đồ vật, track, nhân vật…
Required background- Bạn đam mê gameShare to Facebook
- Tư duy thẩm mỹ tốt
- Sử dụng thành thạo 3DS max/ Maya và Photoshop
- Có kiến thức về Zbrush hoặc những phần mềm khác trong lãnh vực game 3D
- Kinh nghiệm làm Họa sỹ 3D cho game từ 2-3 năm là một lợi thế
Job content- Create key frame animation for 3D game assets following style guide from client’s requirement.
- Ensure producing animation within the time frame and meeting the desired quality bar.
- Good created high-quality rigging and Skinning for in-game character models.
Required background- 1-2 years of experience as an animator.Share to Facebook
- Knowledge of Rigging/Skinning in Maya.
- Expert in principles of animation.
- Experience in Mocap (HumanIK and MotionBuilder) is a plus.
- Open to feedback and instruction, ready for any changes.
- Self-motivated, stay up to date with the latest technology.
- Passion in games production.
- Good team-work skill.
- Proficient in English and Vietnamese languages
Job contentReport to: CTO
• Partner with Art Director, Art Lead to set up and maintain the workflow for projects.
• Build the tech checklist for projects.
• Develop tools/shaders to support and speed-up production process.
• Communicate with clients about technical requirements of the projects.
• Partner with Art Director, Art Lead and Artists to figure out issues and find out the solutions.
• Train artists about projects’ requirements, workflow, working tools if required.
• Assure all 3D assets reaching tech requirements before delivering to clients.
• Investigate and implement new techniques.
Required background1. KnowledgeShare to Facebook
• Ability to program in: Python/Maxscript on 3DS Max; Python/Mel on Maya (or other programming languages).
• Good knowledge and 2-year experience in any 3D software (3DS Max and/or Maya) is a plus.
• Deep understanding of Modeling, Unwrapping, and Texturing.
Rigging or Animating is a plus.
• Knowledge of Photoshop.
• Knowledge about one of this software is a plus: Vray, Substances, Quixel Suite, Unity, UnrealEngine, ZBrush, Mudbox.
• Ability to write hardware shaders is a plus (by HLSL, CGFX, GLSL, ShaderFX,..)
• Knowledge of Python, C#, dotNET, 3dsMax API, Maya API is a plus.
• Knowledge of computer graphic and 3D Math is a plus.
• Programming skill. Ability to program with Python will be an advantage.
• Communication skill.
• Organizational skill.
• Project management skill.
• Ability to work with minimum supervision
• Ability to think creatively to resolve technical challenges and limitations
• Proficient in English and Vietnamese languages
Character Artists (Junior or trainee)
• Thiết kế nhân vật cho game 3D
• Thực hiện và hỗ trợ các công việc liên quan theo sự hướng dẫn của trưởng nhóm
• Kỹ năng photoshop, zbrush…
• Kỹ năng Modeling, UV, Texture sử dụng 3DS Max/Maya
• Có kiến thức, hiểu biết về giải phẫu, hình dáng, khuôn mẫu,…
• Có khiếu thẩm mỹ cao về ánh sáng, màu sắc và chi tiết
• Có khả năng làm việc theo nhiều phong cách đa dạng
• Học tập và tiếp thu các phản hồi mang tính sáng tạo thông qua các quy tắc mỹ thuật.
Character Artist (Senior Level)
Job contentReport to: Lead Character Artist
Glass Egg is looking for Character Artists.
This is an incredible opportunity to unleash your imagination and passion for creating 3D characters and assets.
- Creating high-quality art assets proficiently in Maya, Photoshop, Zbrush, Substance Painter, and Marvelous Designer.
- Producing clean topology for a real-time graphics engine.
- Generating proficient UV Mapping and planning texture layouts.
- Working closely with Lead Character Artist to create and maintain the highest quality assets, and ensure that the aesthetic goals and technical requirements are met.
- Self-motivation, good communications skills, and a great team-player attitude.
Required backgroundRequirements:Share to Facebook
- Excellent understanding of anatomy, form, shape, and silhouette.
- Eye for light, shade, color, and detail in creating texture.
- Ability to work in any style (hyper-realistic, stylized, human, creatures, hard-surface or organic)
- Be comfortable to receive constructive, creative feedback across art disciplines.
- Strong eye for details when it comes to translating a concept into production-ready 3D models.
- Strong understanding of current modeling workflow and technology.
- Proficient in English and Vietnamese languages.
- Traditional drawing, painting, and sculpting skills are highly valued.
- Knowledge of Rigging, and Animation.
- Experience with real-time render engines (Marmoset Toolbag, CryEngine, Unreal, Unity, in-house engines, etc.)
How to apply:
All applications MUST contain a portfolio of work. Following these advices when submitting a portfolio.
- A link to your online portfolio: Artstation or personal website.
- A PDF that contains all the work you want to show us.
- Finished characters in real-time render are more valuable to us.
- A PDF of your resume and cover letter is a plus.
Character Cloth Artist
Job contentReport to: Lead Character Artist
We are currently seeking a talented Character Cloth Artist to join our character team.
This position will be required to create complex cloth simulations for high-end photo-realistic characters. Your strong understanding of physical movement and the effect of natural environmental forces, ensure your simulations hit the creative brief.
- Working closely with character artists to create photo-realistic cloth for our characters.
- Review your work with lead character artist, ensuring it meets artistic and technical direction of the project.
- May be asked to design clothing for our characters.
Required backgroundRequirements:Share to Facebook
- Extensive knowledge of Marvelous Designer.
- Strong understanding of physical movement.
- A good knowledge of different types of clothing fabric.
- Be able to read sewing patterns.
- Deliver dynamic cloth simulations for our characters from a concept.
- Have an eye for detail, scales, and forms.
- Proficient in English and Vietnamese languages.
- Ability to draw and sketch are highly valued but not required.
- Knowledge of modeling, rigging, texturing, and animation is a plus.
- Be familiar with Retopology and UV Unwrapping techniques
- Artistic and Fashion interests.