- Create high-quality concepts of hard-surfaces (buildings, vehicles, weapons, mechanisms, industrial elements, etc)
- Attending reviews, taking feedback and iterating on concepts if needed
- Collaborate closely with Concept Lead, Art Manager/Director, 2D and 3D team to establish good direction for hard-surface designs, review assets, achieve consistent style at a high quality output and getting artistic direction as well as support from them.
- Experience in game industry or equivalent.
- Average hard-surface concept design skills with different workflows: sketches, photos-bashing, 3D-based, etc.
- Have a good understanding of design: forms, shapes, composition, perspective, color, lighting, material expression, etc.
- Proficiency using design software: Photoshop/Painter, and have basic skills on 3D software for blocking base mesh, detailing and simply rendering.
- Passionate about video games, animation, comics, etc. (Realistic and cyber-punk is a plus)
- Ability to work independently or in a team.
- Ability to work with a tight schedule, open-minded for feedback.
- Self-motivation, good communication skills, and a great team-player attitude.
- Opportunity to work on AAA game projects
- Entertainment Design training
- 3D basic training (Modelling, Rendering, Texture, etc.)
- Annual company trips
- Premium healthcare