PLAY, GROW and WIN
To be a part of Virtuos means to be a creator and aim at excellence.
At Virtuos, we harness the latest technologies to make video games better and more immersive than ever before. That is why we pride ourselves on constantly pushing the boundaries of possibility since our founding in 2004.
Virtuosi are a team of experts – people who have come together to share their mutual passion for producing high-quality games. People who share the same enthusiasm in exploring new ideas and the constant drive to excel in their field. People who believe in earning success through dedication.
As a group, Virtuos has become a recognized leader in its field, has been growing faster than its peers in recent years, and is pursuing an aggressive global expansion strategy. To this end, we are seeking an experienced Concept Artists who can join our team and help pave the way towards our new goals.
Department: Production – Concept Team
Reporting line: Concept Lead + Game Producer
Job level: Experienced level
What you will do:
As a concept artist, you’ll apply imagination and artistic skills to provide sketches of what characters, objects, and environments might look like, following client’s brief.
- Create high-quality digital illustrations and art concepts (in different fields: environments, characters, buildings, vehicles, and props)
- Efficiently interpret briefs
- Respond positively to client feedback, adapt and refine artworks based on client response
- Collaborate closely with Concept Lead, Art Manager/Director, 2D, and 3D team to establish good direction, and achieve a consistent style to ensure a high-quality output and project deadline
- Experience in the game industry or equivalent
- Proven experience with different workflows: sketches, photos-bashing, 3D-based, etc.
- Have a good understanding of design: forms, shapes, composition, perspective, color, lighting, material expression, etc.
- Proficiency using design software: Photoshop/Painter, have basic skills in 3D software for blocking base mesh, detailing, and simply rendering
- Passionate about video games, animation, comics, etc. (Realistic and cyber-punk is a plus)
- Ability to work independently or in a team
- Ability to work with a tight schedule, open-minded for feedback
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Attractive salary & bonus.
- 3 types of Insurance covered by company (based on 100% of Net salary), according to Vietnam Labor Law.
- Opportunity to upgrade your skills and grow with AAA game projects.
- Young & dynamic working environment.
- Flexible working time.
- Company trip, YE party, Xmas,…
- And many more attractive benefits to find out 🙂