PLAY, GROW and WIN
To be a part of Virtuos means to be a creator and aim at excellence.
At Virtuos, we harness the latest technologies to make video games better and more immersive than ever before. That is why we pride ourselves on constantly pushing the boundaries of possibility since our founding in 2004.
Virtuosi are a team of experts – people who have come together to share their mutual passion for producing high-quality games. People who share the same enthusiasm for exploring new ideas and the constant drive to excel in their field. People who believe in earning success through dedication.
As a group, Virtuos has become a recognized leader in its field, has been growing faster than its peers in recent years, and is pursuing an aggressive global expansion strategy. To this end, we are seeking System Administrator who can join our team and help pave the way toward our new goals.
Work Location: Ho Chi Minh
Job Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Category: IT – Hardware/IT – Software/Networking
Preferred Language: English
- Planning, implementing, and maintaining network systems hardware devices such as workstations, servers, switches, routers, printers, and access control locks…
- Managing EMC SAN, VMWare, Veeam backup, Domain Controller, Firewall, and Endpoint Server.
- Implementing and maintaining network security, VPN, IPS, and IDS.
- Research, develop, implement, test, and review an organization’s information security in order to protect information and prevent unauthorized access. Inform users about security measures, explain potential threats, install software, implement security measures, and monitor networks
- Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits
- Upgrades system by implementing and maintaining security controls.
- Oversees all transitions into production
- Create and maintain programmatic and technical documentation to insure efficient planning and execution
- Design and implement system security and data assurance.
- Ensures that company assets are maintained responsibly.
- Continued research into new technologies to consult management board for upgrading system.
- Identifies & provides IT solutions for all possible contingencies. Develop Information Protection solutions, systems, and policies.
- Sets up, develops, and implements IT policies, and procedures in conformity with the company business plan.
- Support users: troubleshooting and fixing hardware, and software issues, writing guidelines for users, etc.,
- Monitoring system and making weekly reports to IT Manager.
- Comprehensive understanding of system/network management (Fortigate, VMWare, EMC SAN, CentOS, MS Windows Server), including routing and switching, LAN and WAN, VPN technologies.
- 3-5 years experience in planning, implementing and maintaining network security
- Analysis and problem-solving, troubleshooting skills…
- Fluent in written and spoken English