Senior HR Manager (Talent Acquisition)
- As a Senior HR manager, you will be responsible for the overall performance of the Casting (Recruitment) department. You will be reporting to the COO.
- Suggest improvements wherever required to ensure the proper operation of the department.
- Define and develop branding campaigns and messaging that promote GE as a great place to work at, with its unique culture to increase internal engagement and attract external talent.
- Partner with the Marketing, design, events and training teams on digital, social, video, events, and media initiatives across online and offline channels
- Attend events as Glass Egg’s ambassador: business, social, industry events
- Host company tours, job fairs, talk show, panel discussion for branding and recruitment purposes
- Build and maintain good relationships with company partners: Schools, universities, training centers, industry peers …
- Identify and develop potential partnerships with strategic partners to accomplish the company’s talent goals.
- Be the ambassador of Glass Egg’s brand in Vietnam
Recruitment and Onboarding
- Define and suggest improvements about the recruitment process where needed
- Knowledge of recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, and data management/reporting techniques
- Manage all recruitment channels
- Screen resumes, conduct interviews and take part in selection process, offering and negotiation alongside the Casting Manager and Casting Executive.
- Collaborate with team members, Legal, Admin and Production team in Onboarding and Orientation
External Training Operation
- Help managing the relationship with current training partners
- Help ensuring smooth and regular training pipeline in line with production needs and company targets.
- Coordinate with Training Manager and Producer
- Discuss employees’ career development paths with managers to design, develop, and lead the implementation of the horizontally career development strategy
- Coaching, counseling on career development within departments
- Conduct annual stay interviews with all staff
- Main point of contact for career advices and related issues
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (ideally in HR management major).
- Advanced English skill
- At least 5 years of experience working as an internal HR Manager in a corporate environment.
- A strong knowledge of employer branding and understanding of PR/ Marketing / Branding principles. Ability to create branding materials
- Presentation skills, public speaking, business acumen and manner
- Excellent in communication and good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrable knowledge of Recruitment processes, systems, and databases
- Strong leadership skills