PRODUCER (RESOURCE MANAGEMENT)
In this role, you will work closely with other Producers and teams of Art/Tech and Artist to deliver high quality art production and develop a tailored learning & development plan for each team and individual. Primary responsibilities included People & Resource management and managing a project while communicating on daily basis with international clients, such as Microsoft, SONY, EA,….
Key to this role is the ability to inspire and motivate team members, to reduce risks and increase predictability, and to manage multiple projects end-to-end. In order to succeed, you will need to continually evolve, document, drive and sometimes create new processes needed to create next-gen games. Attention to detail, self-motivation, flexibility, and an ability to connect with the team are a must.
What you can expect to do as a producer at Glass Egg:
- Tight and clear communication with Internal Teams and Department (Art, Tech, Producer managers, Artists, Admin, etc.) on daily basis.
- Good planning skill and managing skill to meet the deadlines.
- Good Human and Communication skills
- Understanding and experience in Internal Marketing is a plus
- Quick decision making and solving problem ability.
- Understand production process.
- Foresee any risks might happen during/ affect production and training plan.
- Be creative and flexible in order to create fun and inspiring activities/ plan for Production team
- Motivate members to get the team work more efficiently and effectively.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Project coordinator, or assistant or manager; or related experience in production, logistic and/ or supply chain.
- Experienced in project and people management is preferable.
- Good planning skills.
- Logical thinking .
- Production/ Project & People management skills.
- Proactive. Highly responsible.
- Excellent communication skills (Vietnamese and English), in written and verbal, and good at conflict resolution.
- Good use of Microsoft Office tools: Words, Excel, Powerpoint….and be able to use other internal managing tools.
- Hard working and can work under high pressure.
- Experience in working with international clients is a PLUS.