PLAY, GROW and WIN
To be a part of Virtuos means to be a creator and aim at excellence. At Virtuos, we harness the latest technologies to make video games better and more immersive than ever before. That is why we pride ourselves on constantly pushing the boundaries of possibility since our founding in 2004.
Virtuosi are a team of experts – people who have come together to share their mutual passion for producing high-quality games. People who share the same enthusiasm for exploring new ideas and the constant drive to excel in their field. People who believe in earning success through dedication.
Reports to: Head of Production
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Support production team on Japanese projects:
- Document translation from Japanese to English and/or Vietnamese and vice versa
- Work as an interpreter during Japanese production meeting or Japanese client visits.
- Work with Producers, Art Directors and Tech Managers to make sure clients’ requirements are met.
- Support the production team to communicate with Japanese clients.
Support Project Manager to:
- Track the progress of the project, and communicate tightly and effectively with international clients (Japan) on a daily basis, regarding the project’s status, schedule, Q&A, etc.
- Ensure the project’s scheduled goals are delivered on time.
- Ensure team members’ performance as expected and the project runs smoothly.
- Motivate, encourage, and enhance teamwork, and relationships between team members (Artists & Managers) to get the team to work more efficiently and effectively.
Support running documents and other paperwork for PM when required
- Excellent Japanese reading/writing and speaking skills. N2 or above is preferred.
- Attention to detail and good planning skills to meet the deadline.
- Strong knowledge of Japanese business manners and be a good team player.
- Good knowledge of Japanese subculture and/or strong interest in the game industry.
- Experience in working with international clients is a PLUS
- 2-3 years of experience as a Project Coordinator/ Assistant; or related experience in production, logistics, and/ or supply chain is a plus.