IT Security Specialist
PLAY, GROW and WIN
To be a part of Virtuos means to be a creator and aim at excellence.
At Virtuos, we harness the latest technologies to make video games better and more immersive than ever before. That is why we pride ourselves on constantly pushing the boundaries of possibility since our founding in 2004.
Virtuosi are a team of experts – people who have come together to share their mutual passion for producing high-quality games. People who share the same enthusiasm for exploring new ideas and the constant drive to excel in their field. People who believe in earning success through dedication.
As a group, Virtuos has become a recognized leader in its field, has been growing faster than its peers in recent years, and is pursuing an aggressive global expansion strategy. To this end, we are seeking an experienced IT Security Specialist who can join our team and help pave the way toward our new goals.
Position type: Fulltime
Job Type: Experienced
- Ensure the security technology operations are in accordance with global security policies and processes.
- Cooperate with the local IT team in terms of security matters.
- Conduct security research and intelligence gathering on emerging threats and exploits.
- Drive continuous process improvements by providing inputs on the current processes and possible improvement opportunities.
- Work with HR for security training.
- Identify and report risks related to information security.
- Review the results of vulnerability scans and track remediation efforts.
- Support audit inquiries and security testing of security technologies.
- Collaborate with the IT team to respond to and remediate information security threats on an immediate basis
- Utilize security technologies to identify internal and external security threats and their remediation.
- Participate in the rehearsal of disaster recovery and business continuity plans, gap analysis on the BCP rehearsal results, and propose corrective actions.
- Support for global security projects and new security technologies implementation for the studio.
- Bachelor’s degree or above with a major in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or related.
- Knowledge in the IT Security / Cybersecurity sector, ideally theoretical knowledge with norms ISO 27001.
- 1-2 years or more experience in the relevant IT field in information security.
- Independent working, assertiveness, high conceptual and analytical skills.
- Team spirit and good communication.
- An information security certificate is desired.
- Programming skill is desired.
- Basic English language skills.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE:
Since 1999, Glass Egg has been committed to delivering excellent art outsourcing services to game publishers/developers as well as non-game companies worldwide including: 3D assets (Characters, environments, props, vehicles, weapons, etc.) and 2D/3D concept design.
- Attractive salary & bonus.
- 3 types of Insurance covered by the company (based on 100% of Net salary), according to Vietnam Labor Law.
- Opportunity to upgrade your skills and grow with AAA game projects.
- Young & dynamic working environment.
- Flexible working time.
- Company trip, YE party, Xmas,…
And many more attractive benefits to find out 🙂