You will actively design and develop a visual appearance (both online and offline) for our marketing campaigns. Your task will be to design online media and offline materials for our website, newsletters, marketing collaterals, magazines and visuals for campaigns and events.
You will work on a variety of products, including portfolio, brochures, websites, posters, marketing materials (in Appstore/ Google Play artworks), etc.
• Provide supports/ assist the other departments to come up with creative solutions on various channels in social media, marketing campaigns, internal or external events (booth designs, goodies, etc.)
• Prepare work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
• Plan concept by studying information and materials.
• Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, etc.)
• Think creatively to produce new ideas, concepts and developing interactive designs
• Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
• Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, font style and size
NOTE: You will work in Marketing Department and report directly to COO
• Good English is a must
• Openness to new impulses and ideas, always catch up with new design trends and techniques
• Degree in Design or equivalent
• 1-2 year experience on the design industry, in-house working experience is a plus.
• Marketing or commercial knowledge is a plus.
• Competent and confident in using Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Understanding of typography, colors, and layout and design trends.
• Proactive, collaborative and creative
• Passionate and detail-oriented in what you design
• Good communication skill, ability to work independently and a good team-player
What we offer:
• Integration into a highly skilled, proactive, successful and driven team
• A versatile and responsible role
• An enjoyable working environment
• Opportunities to work on the UX/UI Design for web and mobile, online and offline marketing, apart from designing for marketing campaigns
• Working closely with Head of Product Design and Marketing Team to deliver great graphic materials