Game Producer (Non-Tech Project Manager)
PLAY, GROW and WIN
To be a part of Virtuos means to be a creator and aim at excellence.
At Virtuos, we harness the latest technologies to make video games better and more immersive than ever before. That is why we pride ourselves on constantly pushing the boundaries of possibility since our founding in 2004.
Virtuosi are a team of experts – people who have come together to share their mutual passion for producing high-quality games. People who share the same enthusiasm in exploring new ideas and the constant drive to excel in their field. People who believe in earning success through dedication.
As a group, Virtuos has become a recognized leader in its field, has been growing faster than its peers in recent years, and is pursuing an aggressive global expansion strategy. To this end, we are seeking an experienced Game Producer who can join our team and help pave the way toward our new goals.
What you will do:
Department: Game production
Reporting line: Head of Production
Job levels: Junior, Mid – Senior level
In this role, you will work closely with Art Lead, Tech Lead, and Artists to deliver high-quality art production.
Primary responsibilities included managing and supervising different game projects as well as communicating on daily basis with both internal teams and international clients.
- Plan and oversee projects to ensure project’s scheduled goals are delivered on time with the highest quality and efficiency possible.
- Define roles and production schedules and timelines for tasks – in accordance with client’s requirements.
- Work closely with Art/Tech Leads and Artists to ensure team members’ performance as expected and the project runs smoothly.
- Track the progress of the project, communicating tightly and effectively with international clients on a daily basis, regarding the project’s status, schedule, Q&A,…
- Foresee any risks that might happen during production to come up with the best solution.
- Motivate, encourage, and enhance teamwork, and relationships between team members (Artists & Managers) to get the team to work more efficiently and effectively.
- Evaluate successes and challenges after finishing a certain project to enhance learning for upcoming projects.
- Support team members in establishing specific training objectives and plans to take their careers to the next level.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Project Coordinator, assistant, or manager; or related experience in production, logistic,s and/ or supply chain.
- Good planning skills in both project and people management.
- Excellent communication skills (in both Vietnamese and English).
- Ability to work under high pressure.
- Critical thinking.
- Proactive. Highly responsible.
- Experience in working with international clients is a PLUS.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Attractive salary & bonus.
- 3 types of Insurance covered by company (based on 100% of Net salary), according to Vietnam Labor Law.
- Opportunity to upgrade your skills and grow with AAA game projects.
- Young & dynamic working environment.
- Flexible working time.
- Company trip, YE party, Xmas,…
- And many more attractive benefits to find out 🙂