Experienced Character Artists (all levels)
This is an incredible opportunity to unleash your imagination and passion for creating 3D characters and assets.
– Creating high-quality art assets proficiently in Maya, Photoshop, Zbrush, Substance Painter, and Marvelous Designer.
– Producing clean topology for a real-time graphics engine.
– Generating proficient UV Mapping and planning texture layouts.
– Working closely with Lead Character Artist to create and maintain the highest quality assets, and ensure that the aesthetic goals and technical requirements are met.
– Self-motivation, good communications skills, and a great team-player attitude.
– Excellent understanding of anatomy, form, shape, and silhouette.
– Eye for light, shade, color, and detail in creating texture.
– Ability to work in any style (hyper realistic, stylized, human, creatures, hard-surface or organic)
– Be comfortable to receive constructive, creative feedback across art disciplines.
– Strong eye for details when it comes to translating a concept into production ready 3D models.
– Strong understanding of current modeling workflow and technology.
– Traditional drawing, painting, and sculpting skills are highly valued.
– Knowledge of Rigging, and Animation.
– Experience with real-time render engines (Marmoset Toolbag, CryEngine, Unreal, Unity, in-house engines, etc.)