As an Event Planner, you will be managing all staff events of the company on time, on budget and on quality.
You will have 1 assistant and report directly to the COO.
- Deliver monthly and annual plans with scheduled activities based on consistent theme/ key concept.
- Make proposals, estimated budgets to seek approval from BOD. Deploy the plan with detailed scripts, actual expense and after-event feedback.
- Lead the cooperation with event agencies and supplier. Being able to revise contract terms with supports from Legal team. Proceed payments and ensure all bills are paid on time.
- Manage and run all corporate events (Wall of Honor, Gala Dinner, Year End Party, Team Building, Christmas, Halloween, Women’s day…) for around 350 – 400 pax.
- Manage and run all corporate activities: English class, Yoga class, snack days, green office campaign,…
- Manage event stocks: goodies, birthday presents, decorations and other equipment and facilities
- Manage the Library, Game room and in-house plants.
- Ability and good will to hands one and execute event tasks when needed.
- Know how to engage employees in events and activities
- Responsible for updating notification/ event news via internal communication channels as emails, intranet, announcement board & gallery wall…
- Manage related documents of the event department.
- Understand and follow company culture as well as guidelines and requirements.
- University based, related fields: Events, Marketing, Communications, Business, etc.
- 2-year experience in event management or project management.
- Good planning skill, organizing skill, interpersonal skill & negotiation skill.
- Ability to foresee risks and solve problems
- Proactively engage in work, take initiative in performing tasks.
- “Can do” attitude, teamwork and culture adaptability.
- Good English, Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint