- Deliver Monthly Plan, Annual Plan, Project Proposal, Budget Estimation, Detailed Scripts and Execution for Corporate Events such as Wall of Honor Ceremony, Gala Dinner, Year End Party, Team Building, Company Outing, Christmas, Halloween for about 350 – 400 pax. Tasks includes estimating budget, dealing with suppliers, revising contracts, processing payments and executing on-event tasks.
- Responsible for updating internal communication channels as intranet, announcement board & gallery wall.
- Support with Orientation Process and other tasks as required.
- Follow Corporate culture as well as Supervisor’s guidelines and requirements.
- Report to Direct Supervisor/Culture & Morale Coordinator.
- University based, related field: Events, Marketing, Hospitality, Communications, etc.
- 2-year experience in execution, planning and similar position.
- Good interpersonal skill & negotiation skill.
- Proactively engage with work, take initiative in performing tasks.
- Ability to deal with pressure and solve conflicts.
- Straightforward, prudent, creative, “can do” attitude, teamwork and culture adaptability.
- Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint fluency is a must.
- English fluency is a plus.