Environment Art Manager
PLAY, GROW and WIN
To be a part of Virtuos means to be a creator and aim at excellence.
At Virtuos, we harness the latest technologies to make video games better and more immersive than ever before. That is why we pride ourselves on constantly pushing the boundaries of possibility since our founding in 2004.
Virtuosi are a team of experts – people who have come together to share their mutual passion for producing high-quality games. People who share the same enthusiasm in exploring new ideas and the constant drive to excel in their field. People who believe in earning success through dedication.
As a group, Virtuos has become a recognized leader in its field, has been growing faster than its peers in recent years, and is pursuing an aggressive global expansion strategy. To this end, we are seeking an experienced Art Manager who can join our team and help pave the way towards our new goals.
Roles and responsibilities
- Often update the team about the latest next-gen Hi-End quality orientation for related work type 3D games.
- Define the quality benchmark for Hi-End 3D game outsourcing projects in terms of art.
- Guide the team to meet the quality benchmark from clients.
- Be able to provide estimations based on requirements from clients.
- Provide guidelines checklist based on the client’s art specifications.
- Closely work with Producer to manage day-to-day art production of team members, take initiative in solving problems, and identify potential risks to ensure the project’s timeline and art quality.
- Provide mentoring and proper training to team members to reach a higher art standard, verbally, in written form, or through hands-on coaching.
- More than 5-year experience as a 3DArtist (senior level).
- Deep understanding of next-gen games.
- Experiencing in shipping AAA game titles.
- Ability to orientate and transmit information to train our artists so that they can achieve the quality of Next Gen products.
- Master in 3D Max and/or Maya.
- Excellent use of Substance.
- Experience in Zbrush or any other major CG art software.
- Experience with 3D art pipelines.
- Be able to evaluate/define the quality benchmarks for all the works.
- English communication is a must.
- Have a strong passion for video games is preferred.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Attractive salary & bonus.
- 3 types of Insurance covered by company, according to Vietnam Labor Law.
- Opportunity to upgrade your skills and grow with AAA game projects.
- Young & dynamic working environment.
- Flexible working time.
- Company trip, YE party, Xmas,…
- And many more attractive benefits to find out 🙂