PLAY, GROW and WIN
To be a part of Virtuos means to be a creator and aim at excellence. At Virtuos, we harness the latest technologies to make video games better and more immersive than ever before. That is why we pride ourselves on constantly pushing the boundaries of possibility since our founding in 2004. Virtuosi are a team of experts – people who have come together to share their mutual passion for producing high-quality games. People who share the same enthusiasm for exploring new ideas and the constant drive to excel in their field. People who believe in earning success through dedication
- Prepare lesson plans, teaching materials, handouts, and relevant activities for in-class training sessions;
- Provide and examine exercises and homework;
- Identify students with unique needs and provide tailored and supplemental plans;
- Offer comments based on workload and student conduct in the classroom;
- Check learners’ attendance;
- Suggest fresh approaches to the Company’s consideration and development;
- Work with the Company’s course controllers to manage the class and make additional suggestions to boost efficacy.
- Bachelor‘s Degree in English Teaching or relevant disciplines
- English Language Teaching Certificate in CELTA/TESOL/TEFL or equivalent;
- Experienced in teaching English for at least 3 years at schools, universities, or language centers
- Preferred candidates who have experience in teaching Conversational/ communication English for adults.
- Ability to teach Business English
- Good communication, interpersonal, and time management skills
- Good use of technology and media in teaching
- Cultural awareness and flexibility
- Interest in games and the entertainment industry
How to apply: An application should have
- Resume and Cover letter
- A scanned file of your certificates, awards, or prizes
Interested candidates, please send your applications to [email protected].