PLAY, GROW and WIN
To be a part of Virtuos means to be a creator and aim at excellence. At Virtuos, we harness the latest technologies to make video games better and more immersive than ever before. That is why we pride ourselves on constantly pushing the boundaries of possibility since our founding in 2004. Virtuosi are a team of experts – people who have come together to share their mutual passion for producing high-quality games. People who share the same enthusiasm for exploring new ideas and the constant drive to excel in their field. People who believe in earning success through dedication.
The AI Specialist/Engineer is responsible to accompany Virtuos Group and Glass Egg Studio for the revolution of integrating AI into 3D Game Production.
- Work closely with Production team to prepare assets in order to synthesize data sets to train our models.
- Assist in data collection suitable for ML projects.
- Deliver testing of tools created by the Head Quarter R&D team.
- Participate in sparring sessions & work with the Head Quarter R&D team.
- Collaborate with Head Quarter R&D team to propose and develop new AI-based tools and techniques to improve the efficiency and quality of our digital art production.
- Organize workshops within Head Quarter R&D team to impart game production expertise.
- Experiment with how to improve existing workflows and pipelines using cutting-edge AI.
- Deploy AI tools to Production team and collect feedback for improvement.
- Participate in guilds to gather potential ideas.
- Investigate the current 3D production workflows and pipelines.
- Work closely with production team to understand clearly the needs.
- Collaborate with Head Quarter R&D team to propose & develop new AI-based tools.
- Deploy these tools to production team.
- Collect feedback from end users to improve tools more and more convenient and useful.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and advancements in AI and digital art.
- Research and experiment with different AI algorithms, neural networks, and machine learning techniques (from academia & production) to enhance the creative process.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in developing and implementing machine learning algorithms and models.
- Strong programming skills in Python, Java, C++, or other programming languages.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Be proactive and self-motivated, and work without direct supervision.
- Good English