3D Technical Art Trainee
Glass Egg is hiring 3D Technical Trainee to join our internal tech management program. Successful trainees will be working as Junior Tech Supervisor at Glass Egg.
3D Tech Art Training Program and benefits for university students:
- Duration: maximum 6 months of training with CTO or Technical managers
- Expected starting time: January 2021
- Promising salary and increase during the training period
After finishing or during the training, students who meet company’ requirements can shorten their training period and will be invited to work immediately as a 3D Technical Support/ Junior Supervisor at Glass Egg.
- Final-year university students or fresh graduated from Bachelor of Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Able to use at least 1 of the programing languages: C, C++ Java or Python from average to good level
- Passionate and have career goal to work as a Tech supervisor for the Games Industry
- Would love to join the training and work for Glass Egg in the future
If you would love to become a professional Technical Artist in the future, send your CV and Academic report to email@example.com to apply.