履歴書あて先 : [email protected]
Job content- You will handle all incoming calls
- You will welcome guests/visitors, internal managers/staff, candidates and provide prompt service/guidance to inquiries
- You will performs other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying and collating
- You will in cooperation with Administration Office to ensure the proper stock of office consumable requirements, i.e. stationery, drinking water, and so on
- You will support for the company’s local travel requirements, i.e., hotel, flight bookings
- You will perform other administrative tasks that may be assigned from time to time
- Answer promptly all phone calls, handle with care on-hold calls and properly transfer them to the concerned.
- You will take messages accurately, timely deliver to the concerned
- You will update telephone lists for internal use
- You will coordinate to serve drinks, maintain a clean and tidy reception, meeting rooms
- You will receive/dispatch courier, inter-office mail /express delivery
- Taxi cards control - Mineral water and cartridge control/order /payments - Stationary order, control and distribution
- Other clerical and admin support as required
Required background- Good English is a mustShare to Facebook
- Good looking
- Effective communication skill
- Organization skill
- Customer service skill
- Good team player
Job contentReporting line: Chief accountant
- Responsible for payment processing
- Petty cash custodian
- Liaise with the banks
- Prepare management report (P&L, financial statement…)
- Responsible for local tax payment, tax declaration
- Responsible for account receivable, payable
- Co-operate and support other Departments in both financial and operations activities.
- Be responsible for contacting and dealing with tax/ audit authorities
- Assist with other accounting assignments if required.
Required background- Bachelor degree in Accounting or FinanceShare to Facebook
- Excellent English
- 2 years of experience as Accountant
- Ability to use Microsoft Office (Access, Word, Excel…) and accounting software
- Knowledge of Vietnamese Accounting Standards and local accounting rules
- Ability to perform duties accurately and able to keep confidential information.
- High standard of ethics, integrity and confidentiality
- Can-do attitude
- Having CPA is a plus
3D Art Lead (Expat only)
Job contentLocation: Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam
- Update art teams the latest next gen Hi-End quality orientation on Environment, or props/assets for 3D games.
- Define the quality benchmark for Hi-End 3D game outsourcing projects in terms of art.
- Help production department to expand the team specializing in Environment, or Props/Assets with Hi-End quality in terms of art by training and orientating for artists to reach that quality.
Required background- Deep understanding about next-gen games.Share to Facebook
- Be able to create the products at Hi-End quality as mentioned above.
- Ability to orientate and transmit information to train our artists so that they can achieve the quality of Next Gen products.
- Experiencing in shipping AAA tittles, mostly realistic games.
- Master in 3D Max and/or Maya.
- Experience in Zbrush and Substance Painter or any other major CG art software.
- Experience with 3D art pipelines.
- Be able to evaluate/define quality benchmark for all the works
- Experience in game art, including background creating or objects/ assets/ environment.
- Have strong passion for video game
- Have more than 5 year experience as an Art Leader or senior 3D Artist in video game companies.
- English communication is a must.
***Two options are available for this position:
1. Short term (at least 06 months):
• Having solid knowledge of next-gen 3D game altogether with great experience of setting and evaluating international benchmark.
• Providing mentoring and coaching staffs to reach to a higher art standard.
2. Long term:
• Focusing closely on ensuring efficient and effective production workflow at a high quality standard.
• Having the ability to meet tight deadline and follow direction and schedules.
Benefits and Salary package: negotiable
3D Animation artist
Job content- You will work with Lead animator, Art Director, Technical Manager and other artists to produce company’s outsourcing projects: setting up characters, creating joints, setting weight, rigging….
Required background- Good use of software Maya 3DShare to Facebook
- Basic knowledge of 3Ds MAX, and experiences in 3Ds Max’s Biped system is a plus.
- Experience in animation (key frame)
- Passion in 3D games is a plus
- Ability to work independently and work in multiple team
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Effective communication in English is a plus
Job content• Create high-quality concepts of hard-surfaces (buildings, vehicles, weapons, mechanisms, industrial elements, etc)
• Attending reviews, taking feedback and iterating on concepts if needed
• Collaborate closely with Concept Lead, Art Manager/Director, 2D and 3D team to establish good direction for hard-surface designs, review assets, achieve consistent style at a high quality output and getting artistic direction as well as support from them.
Required background• Experience in game industry or equivalent.Share to Facebook
• Average hard-surface concept design skills with different workflows: sketches, photos-bashing, 3D-based, etc.
• Have a good understanding of design: forms, shapes, composition, perspective, color, lighting, material expression, etc.
• Proficiency using design software: Photoshop/Painter, and have basic skills on 3D software for blocking base mesh, detailing and simply rendering.
• Passionate about video games, animation, comics, etc. (Realistic and cyber-punk is a plus)
• Ability to work independently or in a team.
• Ability to work with a tight schedule, open-minded for feedback.
• Self-motivation, good communication skills, and a great team-player attitude.
• Opportunity to work on AAA game projects
• Entertainment Design training
• 3D basic training (Modelling, Rendering, Texture, etc.)
• Annual company trips
• Premium healthcare
Job contentDepartment: Game production
Reporting line: Head of Production
Job levels: Junior & Senior
In this role, you will work closely with teams of Art/Tech and Artist to deliver high quality art production. Primary responsibilities included managing a project across multiple game team disciplines as well as communicate on daily basis with international clients, such as Microsoft, SONY, EA,...
Key to this role is the ability to inspire and motivate team members, to reduce risks and increase predictability, and to manage multiple projects end-to-end. In order to succeed, you will need to continually evolve, document, drive and sometimes create new processes needed to create next-gen games. Attention to detail, self-motivation, flexibility, and an ability to connect with the team are a must.
What you can expect to do as a Producer at Glass Egg:
· Tight and clear communication with International Clients and Internal Teams (Art, Tech managers and artists) on daily basis.
· Good planning skill and managing skill to meet the deadlines.
· Quick decision making and solving problem ability.
· Understand production process.
· Foresee any risks might happen during production.
· Be creative and flexible in order to run project(s) on time with expected quality.
· Motivate members to get the team work more efficiently and effectively.
Required background· 2+ years of experience as a Project Manager, Producer or related experience in production, logistic and/ or supply chain.Share to Facebook
. Good planning skill.
· Production/ project management skills
· Proactive. Highly responsible.
· Excellent communication skills (Vietnamese and English), in written and verbal, and good at conflict resolution.
· Hard working and can work under high pressure.
· Experience in working with international clients is a plus.
2D Concept Artist
Job content· You will be producing high- quality 2D assets (concept art, illustrations, textures…) in our game projects.
· You are responsible for performing graphical works assigned by Supervisor.
· You might be required to support our 3D production team if needed.
Required background· Proficiency using Adobe Photoshop or equivalent 2D painting software.Share to Facebook
· The strong sense of form, shape, structure, and silhouette in regards to illustration and environmental design.
· Outstanding graphic design skills; strong drawing and painting background.
· Self-motivation, good communication skills, and a great team-player attitude.
· A passion for video games, animation movies, Sci-Fi… will be a +
· Ability to work independently or in a team.
· Ability to work with a tight schedule.
· Effective communication in English is a plus. Vietnamese is a must
3D Tech Trainee (có lương)
Job contentChương trình 3D Technical Training và quyền lợi cho sinh viên:
- Sinh viên sẽ tham gia chương trình đào tạo nội bộ của công ty Glass Egg tối đa 6 tháng. Trong thời gian học việc, sinh viên được nhận lương và mức lương tăng theo từng giai đoạn đào tạo.
- Sau khi kết thúc hoặc trong quá trình đào tạo, sinh viên đạt yêu cầu sẽ được Công ty đề xuất
rút ngắn thời gian đào tạo và mời làm việc ngay với vị trí 3D Technical Support/ Junior Supervisor và được nhận một khoản tiền thưởng khi đồng ý gia nhập Glass Egg.
Required backgroundĐối tượng:Share to Facebook
- Sinh viên năm cuối hoặc sinh viên mới tốt nghiệp ngành Khoa học máy tính hoặc Công nghệ
- Đam mê & định hướng phát triển nghề nghiệp trong lĩnh vực đồ họa game
- Mong muốn tham gia đào tạo và làm việc tại Glass Egg với vị trí 3D technical support hoặc 3D technical supervisor trong tương lai.
Vui lòng liên hệ trực tiếp bộ phận tuyển dụng qua email
[email protected] hoặc số điện thoại 028.3943.1389
3D Trainee (có trợ cấp)
Job contentGlass Egg tiếp tục khai giảng khoá training dành cho những bạn trẻ đam mê ngành Đồ họa 3D Game
Dự kiến khai giảng: cuối tháng 28/2/2019
Thời lượng đào tạo: 5 tháng (3 tiếng/ buổi, từ thứ Hai đến thứ Sáu)
Required backgroundYêu cầu:Share to Facebook
-Kỹ năng Photoshop
-Kỹ năng Modeling, UV, Texture sử dụng 3DS Max/ Maya
Quyền lợi cho học viên:
- Đào tạo miễn phí, có trợ cấp hàng tháng, không cam kết ràng buộc hay bồi thường học phí.
- Trau dồi kiến thức công nghệ và kỹ năng sử dụng phần mềm hiện đại nhất mà GE đang áp dụng trong sản xuất.
- Cơ hội được trở thành nhân viên chính thức tại GE sau khoá học.
Hãy gửi thông tin của bạn đến chúng tôi tại: [email protected] để được sắp xếp tham gia làm test.
Nếu file quá nặng, không thể gửi qua email, vui lòng gửi link download đến [email protected] hoặc liên hệ trực tiếp để được hỗ trợ.
3D Artist (luôn luôn tuyển)
Job contentThiết kế các sản phẩm 3D chất lượng cao trong game như: môi trường, đồ vật, track, nhân vật…
Required background- Bạn đam mê gameShare to Facebook
- Tư duy thẩm mỹ tốt
- Sử dụng thành thạo 3DS max/ Maya và Photoshop
- Có kiến thức về Zbrush hoặc những phần mềm khác trong lãnh vực game 3D
- Kinh nghiệm làm Họa sỹ 3D cho game từ 2-3 năm là một lợi thế
Job contentReport to: CTO
• Partner with Art Director, Art Lead to set up and maintain the workflow for projects.
• Build the tech checklist for projects.
• Develop tools/shaders to support and speed-up production process.
• Communicate with clients about technical requirements of the projects.
• Partner with Art Director, Art Lead and Artists to figure out issues and find out the solutions.
• Train artists about projects’ requirements, workflow, working tools if required.
• Assure all 3D assets reaching tech requirements before delivering to clients.
• Investigate and implement new techniques.
Required background1. KnowledgeShare to Facebook
• Ability to program in: Python/Maxscript on 3DS Max; Python/Mel on Maya (or other programming languages).
• Good knowledge and 2-year experience in any 3D software (3DS Max and/or Maya) is a plus.
• Deep understanding of Modeling, Unwrapping, and Texturing.
Rigging or Animating is a plus.
• Knowledge of Photoshop.
• Knowledge about one of this software is a plus: Vray, Substances, Quixel Suite, Unity, UnrealEngine, ZBrush, Mudbox.
• Ability to write hardware shaders is a plus (by HLSL, CGFX, GLSL, ShaderFX,..)
• Knowledge of Python, C#, dotNET, 3dsMax API, Maya API is a plus.
• Knowledge of computer graphic and 3D Math is a plus.
• Programming skill. Ability to program with Python will be an advantage.
• Communication skill.
• Organizational skill.
• Project management skill.
• Ability to work with minimum supervision
• Ability to think creatively to resolve technical challenges and limitations
• Proficient in English and Vietnamese languages
Character Artist (Senior Level)
Job contentReport to: Lead Character Artist
Glass Egg is looking for Character Artists.
This is an incredible opportunity to unleash your imagination and passion for creating 3D characters and assets.
- Creating high-quality art assets proficiently in Maya, Photoshop, Zbrush, Substance Painter, and Marvelous Designer.
- Producing clean topology for a real-time graphics engine.
- Generating proficient UV Mapping and planning texture layouts.
- Working closely with Lead Character Artist to create and maintain the highest quality assets, and ensure that the aesthetic goals and technical requirements are met.
- Self-motivation, good communications skills, and a great team-player attitude.
Required backgroundRequirements:Share to Facebook
- Excellent understanding of anatomy, form, shape, and silhouette.
- Eye for light, shade, color, and detail in creating texture.
- Ability to work in any style (hyper-realistic, stylized, human, creatures, hard-surface or organic)
- Be comfortable to receive constructive, creative feedback across art disciplines.
- Strong eye for details when it comes to translating a concept into production-ready 3D models.
- Strong understanding of current modeling workflow and technology.
- Proficient in English and Vietnamese languages.
- Traditional drawing, painting, and sculpting skills are highly valued.
- Knowledge of Rigging, and Animation.
- Experience with real-time render engines (Marmoset Toolbag, CryEngine, Unreal, Unity, in-house engines, etc.)
How to apply:
All applications MUST contain a portfolio of work. Following these advices when submitting a portfolio.
- A link to your online portfolio: Artstation or personal website.
- A PDF that contains all the work you want to show us.
- Finished characters in real-time render are more valuable to us.
- A PDF of your resume and cover letter is a plus.