E3 is the world’s premier trade show for computer, video and mobile games and related products.
At E3, the video game industry’s top talent pack the Los Angeles Convention Center, connecting tens of thousands of the best, brightest, and most innovative professionals in the interactive entertainment industry. E3 2016 successfully took place from June 14 to 16 2016 with a series of big events.
A lot has happened during the show, let’s see what’s popular at E3 2016!
These games have captured attention for their gameplay, story or graphics. Glass Egg proudly contributed to some of them.
Let’s go through some of the best games announced at this event by watching their amazing trailers!
Forza Horizon 3 – Microsoft
Titanfall 2 – EA – Respawn
For Honor – Ubisoft
Watch Dogs 2 – Ubisoft
Death Stranding – Kojima Productions
Dishonored 2 – Bethesda
Battlefield 1 – EA Dice
Mass Effect Andromeda – EA Bioware
God of War – Sony Santa Monica
Days Gone – Sony Bend Studio
Spider-Man PS4 – Sony – Insomniac
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – Nintendo
NieR Automata – Square Enix
Halo Wars 2 – Microsoft
Sea of Thieves – Microsoft
Horizon: Zero Dawn – Sony
Steep – Ubisoft
State of Decay 2 –Microsoft
Besides games, some tech announcements have been made:
- The Xbox One S will be released in August 2016
- The Xbox One Project Scorpio is also planned for the Holiday 2017
- Microsoft announced “Xbox Play Anywhere” that allows gamers who digitally purchase a game to play that title across both Xbox One and PC
- PlayStation VR will be released in October 2016 at $399
- Sony confirmed the new Play Station 4 Neo without formal release plan
Below is the list of some outstanding VR Games which were announced at E3 this year:
Batman: Arkham VR