GLASS EGG is searching for talented people to join on our new adventures.
Send us your CV via [email protected]
Reporting line: Legal counsel
- Providing legal advice and legal research in corporate & licensing matters regarding to all legal and corporate issues for Glass Egg and its group of Companies.
- Dealing with DPI, DOLISA, MIC, NOIP, Immigration Department and other relating government agencies, preparing and supporting all necessary application.
- Performing and attending to litigation on company’s dispute and other relevant fields.
- Drafting, reviewing contracts, agreements, arrangements & preparing memorandums and other legal documents.
- Providing administrative obligations including but not limited to book recording, database maintenance and basic supply maintenance for Glass Egg and its group of companies.
- Providing legal update on the changing of laws and current regulations.
- Supporting other Departments on legal matters (both internal and external).
- Other legal tasks as assigned from times to times.
Required background- Legal degree is a must, Lawyer Practicing Certificate is a plus.Share to Facebook
- At least 02 years of working experiences in law firm or in an in-house privacy and/or legal function.
- Familiarity with law, legal procedures and protocols, and legal system.
- Computer literacy.
- Proficiency in English (both speaking and writing).
- Organizational skills, communication skills, research skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- High confidentiality.
Job contentPosition Type: Full Time
Job Type: Experienced
• Provide help-desk support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction
• Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT help-desk
• Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local workstation
• Document internal procedures
• Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
• Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses
• Report issues to the Manager for escalation
• Assist and maintenance System server, Internet connection more stable
• Assist implementing and monitoring AD server, mail server, DHCP, DNS, Files server, Printer, …
• Managing Camera, Access card system,
Required background• Experience in computer hardware, software, local network…Share to Facebook
• Experience in Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows server 2008, 2012; Domain controller, Linux.
• Experience in graphic design software: Autodesk 3DS MAX, MAYA (install, error fixing…)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or related field
• 2 years of relevant technical experience
Job contentDepartment: Game production
Reporting line: Head of Production
Job levels: Junior & Senior
In this role, you will work closely with teams of Art/Tech and Artist to deliver high quality art production. Primary responsibilities included managing a project across multiple game team disciplines as well as communicate on daily basis with international clients, such as Microsoft, SONY, EA,...
Key to this role is the ability to inspire and motivate team members, to reduce risks and increase predictability, and to manage multiple projects end-to-end. In order to succeed, you will need to continually evolve, document, drive and sometimes create new processes needed to create next-gen games. Attention to detail, self-motivation, flexibility, and an ability to connect with the team are a must.
What you can expect to do as a Producer at Glass Egg:
· Tight and clear communication with International Clients and Internal Teams (Art, Tech managers and artists) on daily basis.
· Good planning skill and managing skill to meet the deadlines.
· Quick decision making and solving problem ability.
· Understand production process.
· Foresee any risks might happen during production.
· Be creative and flexible in order to run project(s) on time with expected quality.
· Motivate members to get the team work more efficiently and effectively.
Required background· 2+ years of experience as a Project Manager, Producer or related experience in production, logistic and/ or supply chain.Share to Facebook
. Good planning skill.
· Production/ project management skills
· Proactive. Highly responsible.
· Excellent communication skills (Vietnamese and English), in written and verbal, and good at conflict resolution.
· Hard working and can work under high pressure.
· Experience in working with international clients is a plus.
Job content- Create key frame animation for 3D game assets following style guide from client’s requirement.
- Ensure producing animation within the time frame and meeting the desired quality bar.
- Good created high-quality rigging and Skinning for in-game character models.
Required background- 1-2 years of experience as an animator.Share to Facebook
- Knowledge of Rigging/Skinning in Maya.
- Expert in principles of animation.
- Experience in Mocap (HumanIK and MotionBuilder) is a plus.
- Open to feedback and instruction, ready for any changes.
- Self-motivated, stay up to date with the latest technology.
- Passion in games production.
- Good team-work skill.
3D Artist (luôn luôn tuyển)
Job contentThiết kế các sản phẩm 3D chất lượng cao trong game như: môi trường, đồ vật, track, nhân vật…
Required background- Bạn đam mê gameShare to Facebook
- Tư duy thẩm mỹ tốt
- Sử dụng thành thạo 3DS max/ Maya và Photoshop
- Có kiến thức về Zbrush hoặc những phần mềm khác trong lãnh vực game 3D
- Kinh nghiệm làm Họa sỹ 3D cho game từ 2-3 năm là một lợi thế
Job contentReport to: CTO
• Partner with Art Director, Art Lead to set up and maintain the workflow for projects.
• Build the tech checklist for projects.
• Develop tools/shaders to support and speed-up production process.
• Communicate with clients about technical requirements of the projects.
• Partner with Art Director, Art Lead and Artists to figure out issues and find out the solutions.
• Train artists about projects’ requirements, workflow, working tools if required.
• Assure all 3D assets reaching tech requirements before delivering to clients.
• Investigate and implement new techniques.
Required background1. KnowledgeShare to Facebook
• Ability to program in: Python/Maxscript on 3DS Max; Python/Mel on Maya (or other programming languages).
• Good knowledge and 2-year experience in any 3D software (3DS Max and/or Maya) is a plus.
• Deep understanding on Modeling, Unwrapping, and Texturing.
Rigging or Animating is a plus.
• Knowledge of Photoshop.
• Knowledge about one of these software is a plus: Vray, Substances, Quixel Suite, Unity, UnrealEngine, ZBrush, Mudbox.
• Ability to write hardware shaders is a plus (by HLSL, CGFX, GLSL, ShaderFX,..)
• Knowledge of Python, C#, dotNET, 3dsMax API, Maya API is a plus.
• Knowledge of computer graphic and 3D Math is a plus.
• Programming skill. Ability to program with Python will be an advantage.
• Communication skill.
• Organizational skill.
• Project management skill.
• Ability to work with minimum supervision
• Ability to think creatively to resolve technical challenges and limitations
Character Artist (All Levels)
Job contentReport to: Lead Character Artist
Glass Egg is looking for Character Artists of all levels.
This is an incredible opportunity to unleash your imagination and passion for creating 3D characters and assets.
- Creating high-quality art assets proficiently in Maya, Photoshop, Zbrush, Substance Painter, and Marvelous Designer.
- Producing clean topology for a real-time graphics engine.
- Generating proficient UV Mapping and planning texture layouts.
- Working closely with Lead Character Artist to create and maintain the highest quality assets, and ensure that the aesthetic goals and technical requirements are met.
- Self-motivation, good communications skills, and a great team-player attitude.
Required backgroundRequirements:Share to Facebook
- Excellent understanding of anatomy, form, shape, and silhouette.
- Eye for light, shade, color, and detail in creating texture.
- Ability to work in any style (hyper realistic, stylized, human, creatures, hard-surface or organic)
- Be comfortable to receive constructive, creative feedback across art disciplines.
- Strong eye for details when it comes to translating a concept into production ready 3D models.
- Strong understanding of current modeling workflow and technology.
- Traditional drawing, painting, and sculpting skills are highly valued.
- Knowledge of Rigging, and Animation.
- Experience with real-time render engines (Marmoset Toolbag, CryEngine, Unreal, Unity, in-house engines, etc.)
How to apply:
All applications MUST contain a portfolio of work. Following these advices when submitting a portfolio.
- A link to your online portfolio: Artstation or personal website.
- A PDF that contains all the work you want to show us.
- Finished characters in real-time render are more valuable to us.
- A PDF of your resume, and cover letter is a plus.
Character Cloth Artist
Job contentReport to: Lead Character Artist
We are currently seeking a talented Character Cloth Artist to join our character team.
This position will be required to create complex cloth simulations for high-end photo-realistic characters. Your strong understanding of physical movement and the effect of natural environmental forces, ensure your simulations hit the creative brief.
- Working closely with character artists to create photo-realistic cloth for our characters.
- Review your work with lead character artist, ensuring it meets artistic and technical direction of the project.
- May be asked to design clothing for our characters.
Required backgroundRequirements:Share to Facebook
- Extensive knowledge of Marvelous Designer.
- Strong understanding of physical movement.
- A good knowledge of different types of clothing fabric.
- Be able to read sewing patterns.
- Deliver dynamic cloth simulations for our characters from concept.
- Have an eye for detail, scales and forms.
- Ability to draw and sketch are highly valued but not required.
- Knowledge of modeling, rigging, texturing, and animation is a plus.
- Be familiar with Retopology and UV Unwrapping techniques
- Artistic and Fashion interests.
3D Trainee (có trợ cấp)
Job contentGlass Egg tiếp tục khai giảng khoá training (Vehicle/ Environment) dành cho những bạn trẻ đam mê ngành Đồ họa 3D Game
Dự kiến khai giảng trong khoảng cuối tháng 4 và kéo dài 03 tháng (có thể bắt đầu sớm nếu như đủ học viên trước thời hạn).
Required backgroundYêu cầu:Share to Facebook
-Kỹ năng Photoshop
-Kỹ năng Modeling, UV, Texture sử dụng 3DS Max/ Maya
Quyền lợi cho học viên:
- Đào tạo miễn phí, có trợ cấp hàng tháng, không cam kết ràng buộc hay bồi thường học phí.
- Trau dồi kiến thức công nghệ và kỹ năng sử dụng phần mềm hiện đại nhất mà GE đang áp dụng trong sản xuất.
- Cơ hội được trở thành nhân viên chính thức tại GE sau khoá học.
- Ngoài ra, bạn sẽ nhận được một khoản tiền thưởng khi trúng tuyển sau khoá đào tạo, và đồng ý gia nhập GE
Hãy gửi thông tin của bạn đến chúng tôi tại: [email protected] để được sắp xếp tham gia làm test.
Nếu file quá nặng, không thể gửi qua email, vui lòng gửi link download đến [email protected] hoặc liên hệ trực tiếp để được hỗ trợ